Box of 90 Dema-Safe folding knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gavmar

Life Member
Jan 24, 2010
Dagenham Essex
Box of 90 Dema-Safe folding knives. £52 Royal Mail special delivery included. Paypal please. PM me for details.:)

Attachments

• IMG_2144.jpg
    IMG_2144.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:

Gavmar

Life Member
Jan 24, 2010
Dagenham Essex
I'm curious Gav, what are they meant to be used for ?

cheers,
Toddy

The company that makes them seem to be geared towards Survival uses and skinning knives, There skinning knives are really just stanley knives with a hooked stanley blade.
They are handy little knives. Saying that the only thing I've done with mine is cut myself twice lol. There very sharp.:)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Ah, got you :)

How about contacting someone like Shark Tinderbox (member on here too) and seeing if he's interested ? I know he sells firelighting kits like the survival tins, maybe he'd have a use for them if no one else buys them first.

Or.....how about a retrospective group buy ? No idea how that'd work though, because individual postages would be a nightmare :sigh:
I can see why you offered them in a oner :D

atb,
M

Gavmar

Life Member
Jan 24, 2010
Dagenham Essex
Ah, got you :)

How about contacting someone like Shark Tinderbox (member on here too) and seeing if he's interested ? I know he sells firelighting kits like the survival tins, maybe he'd have a use for them if no one else buys them first.

Or.....how about a retrospective group buy ? No idea how that'd work though, because individual postages would be a nightmare :sigh:
I can see why you offered them in a oner :D

atb,
M

Hi

That's what I was thinking running up and down to the post office every day is not happening. I don't mind going twice a week but I can't really make it more than that.
I could redo it into 4 parts like 21 but then It dos'nt divide into 4 price wise because of the postage which is about £1.90 I think. Hhmmm.
Yeah I'll do that.:). I don't think shark would be interested, it's not really enough to do anything with if you know what I mean.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE