Boot Sales !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dancan

Nomad
Sep 29, 2007
Nova Scotia Canada
Well , I don't get to find the neat stuff that some of you guys find but every now and the I find stuff in thrift stores so here's a few pics of some of the stuff I've managed to acquire .

100_1859.JPG

Glock 81 , I think the previous owner tried to cut a cement block in half with both sides and the came back for seconds , a bit of file and stone work was required , 6.99 $ cnd .

100_1863.JPG

A stainless Opinel and a regular for tidy sum of 5.99 $ cnd each .
I bought 2 of the Camillus for 1.99 $ cnd each because they told me the "sides" fell off.
All knives were in new condition .

100_1856.jpg

10.00 $ cnd , missing one tip .

axe.jpg

Ox head axe 10.00 $ cnd , I had to rehandle to suit my needs and it gets used on every large felling and clearing job I do .

I still am wishing that I could find some of the nice stuff you guys come across .
If you have some nice edged tool finds , please feel free to post them .

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
I dont go to many but i had:
My first ever hexi stove- £1
Opinel No6- £3
Water bottle- £1
and a burger for £4 :eek:

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Well , I don't get to find the neat stuff that some of you guys find but every now and the I find stuff in thrift stores so here's a few pics of some of the stuff I've managed to acquire .

I still am wishing that I could find some of the nice stuff you guys come across .
If you have some nice edged tool finds , please feel free to post them .
I reckon you win. Never found a leather tool set anywhere

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE