Bocote Scandi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PederVisti

Forager
Aug 1, 2012
Western Jutland - Denmark
Hello again.
You might have seen this knife in my recent thread in the edged tools forum.

It has a 96mm blade of 3mm thick o2 steel (very similar to o1)
the overall lenght is 208mm and it has a 12,5 degree scandi grind (25 degree inclusive).
the handle is Bocote with stainless pins and it comes with the leather sheath pictured.

The price is £60 and shipping to Britain and most of europe is £4 The knife is sold
if interrested either send me a pm or an email to this address: visti.knifeworks@gmail.com

That is leather dressing on the edge :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Bartooon

Nomad
Aug 1, 2007
New Forest
If I had the cash, I would snap it up. Trouble is, if my Good Lady found me spending £60 on yet another knife, I fear that she would make the knife's first cut the unkindest cut of all!

Phaestos

Sep 8, 2012
Manchester
I bought one of PederVisti's knives a few months ago. Flawless work, and a truly beautiful bit of worksmanship. I wholeheartedly plead for someone to grab this while its here. You won't be disappointed. Good lukc with sale bud!

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
My knife arrived this morning and I've already cut myself. This is an excellent knife and a fantastic
piece of craftsmanship. I'm happy happy happy and my thumb hurts.

goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE