Bob Dozier Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
I have for sale a Bob Dozier Akansas Traveller .

This is a unique piece as it has genuine premium amber stag scales ( not the dyed stuff,this is the real deal) and D2 blade . The knife is an absolute stunner and my photos don't do it justice
I brought the knife about a month ago from a dealer but unfortunately its just not for me (as I am skint) :) , I have carried it around the house in my pocket and used it for some light duties like cutting veg and opening envelopes . The knife is in fantastic condition and is hair popping sharp .( I have never sharpened it just a couple of strokes on a strop when I first got it)
This a great all round small utility knife and can be worn horizontal on the belt or used as a neck knife with the use of some cord .
The Kydex sheath is very secure and superbly made, Bob dozier is known for making some of the best kydex sheaths in the business

The specs from the Dozier website are
Overall Length: 6 7/8"
Blade Length: 2 7/8" at 60-61 Rc.
Blade Thickness: .125
Blade Specs: Full tang construction

I would like £260 including fees and postage to UK and Europe///PRICE DROP TO £250///offers now considered ///

Here is an in hand photo, I have fairly large hands a size 11 Glove (XL)

Last edited:

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Got the green handled one :0)
Wish I could afford this one too alas too ££££ :0(
Fabulous knife

They are great knives, this one is nice with the amber stag . Bob does not do many each year with premium scales like this , this is quite a rare knife
Bobs knives are all great workers

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE