Big Kit clearout, priced to go!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
OK, a big kit clearout, priced to go, please post on thread before sending PM, this reserves the item, payment secures. Prices include postage, packing and Paypal fee's. Please pm for oversea's postage if oversea's. All size's metric, shirts and jackets height/ chest, trousers leg,/waist/seat. Any questions welcome.

DPM CS95 Trousers New and unworn, great hard wearing outdoor trousers at a good price, Leg-85cm,waist-112cm,seat-128cm. 3 pairs, £12.50 each £32.50 for all three.only one pair left

Issue CS95 combat boots in black. Size 13 medium new and unworn bargain at NOW SOLD

Hi-Tec Amazon 4 desert combat boots. Size 12 Large (fantastic lightweight boots) brand new and unworn (still with tag's attached) unbelievable price NOW SOLD

Desert DPM Windroof smock. Brand new and unworn. Top quality issue item size 190/120
£25 (for a genuine item!) NOW SOLD

DPM waterproof overalls, fantastic piece of kit to have in the bergan in case of a downpore Hood, pockets, works a treat, VERY similar to the Gore-tex sniper suit. Unrivalled in any market place. size 170/100 £25 (got to be seen to be believed.) NOW SOLD

DPM 3 lt Camelback. New with tags and manufacturers covers still fitted. One of the best bit's of kit the military have got in recent years. NOW TRADED

Brown 'airtex' t-shirt, this is what the people in the know wear as a base layer but is a dark brown. As issued, sized XL ONLY £10.00

Used selection

CS95 shirts, light use, size 190/120 three for £12.50 NOW SOLD

Desert DPM shirts, used, 190/112 three for £10.00

CS95 green fleece, used once or twice, nearly as new, NOW £10.00

Thanks for looking.:)

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
I'll take the...

DPM waterproof overalls, fantastic piece of kit to have in the bergan in case of a downpore Hood, pockets, works a treat, VERY similar to the Gore-tex sniper suit. Unrivalled in any market place. size 170/100 £25 (got to be seen to be believed.)

ta.

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
I'm Interested in the DPM CS95 trousers. Not sure on the size though. Will send a PM.

Cheers,
Swyn.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Well, christmas is near and what with all the mince pies and other fine food..............
I'll need big stuff for the new year :):);)

Bodge

Good to see someone who can have a laugh..
Sorry Jedadiah I shouldn't jump into your thread like this! I won't do it again.....:eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE