Big clearout!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jonnie drake

Settler
Nov 20, 2009
west yorkshire
its that time of year where I realise theres a load of gear that I dont use anymore but could go towards some new gear that might also not get used. Yay!!

so here goes!

mountain equipment morpheus 3 layer goretex proshell jacket, in large, good condition, no rips or tears just a bit of yorkshire mud. £100 + £3 postage SOLD pending funds
DSCF0626.jpg

snugpak stratosphere bivi, bought it couple of months ago brande new never used. £70 +£3
DSCF0623.jpg

AGS PCR1 .22 air rifle. only 6 months old, nice and light, bolt action. I have customized it with a folding stock. £130, add a tenner for postage.
DSCF0633.jpg

DSCF0634.jpg

leapers SWAT 3-12x44mm side wheel focus IR (red and green) compact scope, 30mm tube, mildot ret, flip up covers, lens cloth, weaver mounts, and also bisley medium 30mm airgun rail mounts already fitted, 2 months old, selling due to the purchase of a shiney bushnell :D £70. +£3
DSCF0615.jpg

DSCF0619.jpg

airflo mid to tip 10' 7/8# fly rod, used once. Comes with shakespeare large arbor cassette reel, airflo sixth sense peach floater and Di3 both rated 7/8#. includes reel case and spool of 10lb airflo flurocarbon. £35 inc postage SOLD PENDING FUNDS
DSCF0627.jpg

john wilson quiver/avon rod, travel version, good condition apart from the red quiver tip, and the avon section is missing. would make a good river or commercial water legering rod. £25 + £3
DSCF0638.jpg

montane featherlite pants, large. £20 +£1
DSCF0603.jpg

sealskinz beanie, the larger one, olive, waterproof. Just not quite big enough for my head. I have a huge head :( great in snow, a bit too heavy when its 'wet' weather. Does a good job for bivi baggin. £10 £1
DSCF0604.jpg

sportsmatch single low mounts for 25mm scopes, brand new £6 posted
DSCF0596.jpg

Air arms diablo 4.52mm .177 pellets full tin £7 posted
DSCF0597.jpg

crosman premier .22 pellets £7 posted.
DSCF0594.jpg

cheque or cash only. First to reply to the thread secures the item. cheers! :D

jonnie

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE