Best value T-shirts I have used in a long time

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Mine arrived today and first impressions are pretty good, chucked them in the washing pile so once the washing fairies have had a go we'll see how they do.

At half the price or less if including delivery of my usual webtex ones they will be a serious bargain if they don't fall apart or shrink away to nothing, fingers crossed !

Cheers, Paul

Jun 10, 2011
Reading, Berkshire
Got mine today too. Not bad. FWIW the measurements of the large one I received are:

Shoulder seam to shoulder seam - 20"
Width, pit to pit - 22"
Length (shoulder seam to hem) - 30"

It's relatively long compared to other shirts I have but that's a good thing if you're using it as an undershirt.

HTH

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Been away from home for a bit. Got my second order and noted that the OG are a different brand / make to the black. Not quite as heavy either, but still fine for the price

galopede

Forager
Dec 9, 2004
Gloucestershire
Been away from home for a bit. Got my second order and noted that the OG are a different brand / make to the black. Not quite as heavy either, but still fine for the price

The OG are also slightly larger in the XXLs I bought. They are perfect for me, being a touch on the tubby side whereas the blue ones I bought are a little more snug!

Great value and thanks for the heads up.

Gareth

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Mine arrived today and first impressions are pretty good, chucked them in the washing pile so once the washing fairies have had a go we'll see how they do.

At half the price or less if including delivery of my usual webtex ones they will be a serious bargain if they don't fall apart or shrink away to nothing, fingers crossed !

Cheers, Paul

Seemed to wash fine, good quality gear, just ordered another four :)

Cheers, Paul

chimpy leon

Jul 29, 2013
staffordshire
Good T shirts these. :)
Im glad I went one size up (usually an L) to XL as an L may have a bit too tight on the shoulders and neck for me. XL fits me nicely though. I bought an XXL in black too for work (best colour to not show oil).

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I received 8 on Tuesday. Red is right, the neck is a snug fit but not too bad. Good length on them and the sleeves are longer pretty much down to my elbow. Also snug on the body but have loosed up a bit after a cool wash. I'll order another 8.

Good heads up.

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Red should get a commission.

I would settle for some free shirts :)

That said I just ordered 8 more myself which I intend to simply put away in the wrappers since I do not think I will find a better shirt for the money in the next few years - so at £20 for 8 shirts, I'll stock up now for the future. I failed to do that on the £1 non stick Trangia pans and again on the £3, new, British forces artic socks. I won't be caught this time :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE