Belated hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mattweasel

Tenderfoot
Jul 7, 2010
hertfordshire england
Sorry, I joined the forum about three weeks ago and have only just got around to introducing myself.
I got interested in bushcraft, although it wasn't called that then, when first read Lofty wisemans book back when I was a teenager, building shelters in the woods etc.
I like to track animals, but have a lot to learn, also enjoy making fire in as many different ways as poss and also foraging edible plants and berrys.
I've always found bushcrafters to be very funny as well as informative, so I'm hoping to laugh and learn on this forum, as well as contributing myself.

Matt

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Welcome to the forum.

We have a great bunch of trackers and devoted threads for tracking and sign ID here. I've not updated them lately as I've been working more, but please chime in on them when I do. It is my favourite bushcraft art.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
welcome1.gif

mattweasel

Tenderfoot
Jul 7, 2010
hertfordshire england
Welcome to the forum.

We have a great bunch of trackers and devoted threads for tracking and sign ID here. I've not updated them lately as I've been working more, but please chime in on them when I do. It is my favourite bushcraft art.

Will definately be looking at tracking threads, will hopefully learn a lot of interesting tips and bits of info there. I think tracking is my favourite thing to do in the woods. I get funny looks from passers by though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE