Bearclaw field knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

miniac

Forager
Sep 1, 2005
Rainham, Essex, UK
Hi guys, now there are 20 ish BFK's out there, I was wondering if all the lucky ones were happy and enjoying them? Any piccies in action?

Still waitin for my un numbered one :(

Good things come to those who wait

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
It's a knife designed by Gary who runs Bearclaw Bushcraft. It is being made by Gerd (Tvividr)- a Norwegian knifesmith. There's been alot of hype and alot of talk about it for a year or so now - mainly on British Blades. Orders for it went through the roof and Gerd has been struggling a bit to keep up. Alot of people are anxiously waiting.

I'm not.
(But only because i'm number 27 and that's being worked on at the moment ;) :) )

redcollective

Settler
Dec 31, 2004
West Yorkshire
Marts said:
Alot of people are anxiously waiting.

I'm not.
(But only because i'm number 27 and that's being worked on at the moment ;) :) )

Oh yeh - the wait is terrific for this one - I'm somewhere like 66 on the list for a BCFK. Can't wait.

Of the few out there at the moment that are being *used* I've read one review very positive review, one person who rates it as his 'user' (probably the best rating you could get in my opinion) and one person a bit grumbly about the finish on a knife. As with all these things take everything with a pinch of salt.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE