Autumn 2007 Photo Competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

So, which photo do you like best?

• Rebel - Bramble leaves #44

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MagiKelly- #16

• Gorilla - #13 pic 2

• crazyclimber

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi All, it's about time we had another photo competition so here goes :D

The theme for this competition is Autumn, you can send your pictures to us at competition@bushcraftuk.com or you can post them up here directly.

Please make sure that the pictures posted in this thread are no larger than 640x480 pix and 100kb, this will allow people to enjoy looking at the pictures without having to wait for ages for it to load. We may well ask you for a higher res picture so we can print it in the magazine etc.

The prize will be awarded after the 7th Dec 2007 and it will be the new book from Anthonio Akkermans - Bushcraft Skills and how to survive in the wild. It's a great book.

So, get those pics up for us all to see, it's a great opportunity to get out for a walk or a weekend.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
My first thought was Ehh, summer Photo comp? But i'm presuming you mean Paramo, we're waiting to hear back from them before we announce the winner, who'd from Scotland :D How come you never entered Andy?

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Here we go!
woodlandtrail.jpg

This is my entry
How many entries are allowed per person?

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE