AS NEW - 5.11 Tactical RUSH24 Daysack + second water bottle holder & freebies!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 26, 2009
Mitcham, Surrey
SOLD

AS NEW - 5.11 Tactical RUSH24 Daysack + second water bottle holder & freebies!

rush24_sale2.jpg

rush24_sale1.jpg

Used on three occasions for 4-6 hour walks in the New Forest on nice sunny days during the middle of March 2009.

The Sack and attached water bottle holders are AS NEW pristine condition with no scuffs, marks or wear. One water bottle holder is a slightly different colour to the other, but they're all like that apparently (and it's much more noticeable in photos than it really is in the flesh). See my lengthy review here for lots of pics of the excellent organiser pouches etc and descriptions of the features.

The water bottle holders will each hold a 1L Nalgene or a Jetboil stove.

INCLUDED BONUS FREEBIES!(*)
  • ITW Web Dominators on all the loose adjustment webbing to keep it neat and tidy (even though it comes with elasticated loops over them for tidyness anyway!)
  • 3 4 x ITW Grimlock Carabiners
  • 2 x 8 Hour white Cyalumes
  • 1 x 12 Hour orange Cyalume
  • 1 x 12 Hour green Cyalume
  • 1 x Maxpedition Cocoon pouch with small TacTie (holds the Cyalumes)
  • 2 sachets instant coffee :lol:
  • Approx 60 feet of green 550 milspec paracord.

Reason for selling such a cracking bag that I raved about in my review over on BB? My needs have changed and it's been superseded by my Plat-A-Tac MSM Signals pack and I need to raise the funds for some extra pouches to go on/in that bag.

Value new... This lot cost me £121.30 at purchase and that's excluding the MaxP cocoon pouch, grimlocks, web dominators, short TacTie and surprise freebies that I'm throwing in. (Rush 24 daysack = £84.95, Second water bottle holder = £15.95, Pack of 3 Assorted Cyalumes = £5.95, Postage = £6.50. Purchased on 11 March 2009 from Drop Zone Supplies who have since upped their prices).

I'm asking £100 including UK shipping, + Paypal fees. Please note - I would prefer not to send this overseas as it's going to cost an arm and a leg to do so due to size and total weight when taking into account the packaging! If an overseas member wants it, then I'll have to add the shipping onto the total cost.

(*) If I end up doing price drops on this one, I'll be reducing the amount of extras with each drop until it's only the bag and 2 x water bottle holders left... so get it now to blag a total bargain! :D

Apr 26, 2009
Mitcham, Surrey
First price drop and freebie withdrawl!

Price dropped from £100 to now £95 inc UK Postage.

Solarforce L2 torch withdrawn.

(reason for such a fast drop being that I've done the same drop over on BB where this has been up for sale for longer than here, so I need to match the two sales threads)

Apr 26, 2009
Mitcham, Surrey
Hi Kai,

Sorry mate, the L2 is gone (someone PM'd me a "I'll buy it off you" over on BB as soon as it dropped it from the bag sale thread).

However, I can chuck in about 60 feet of unused genuine 550 milspec cord in green instead for £5 (taking the total back to £100) if you'd want the cord instead?

Cheers mate

Dave

P.M. Sent

Apr 26, 2009
Mitcham, Surrey
BACK UP FOR SALE.

Held it from the 28th April until the 15th May as requested, but "unforseen circumstances" from the prospective buyer's side of things meant that the sale didn't happen. :censored:

So, this is available again.

Because this sale has now had to start all over again, the price has gone back up to the original £100 starting point.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE