Article: Review - DAJO Survival Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ardri

Dec 31, 2006
Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
Maddave;
Good review, I got one a couple of months age. It is not a heavy duty knife but I found it to be very capable. Totally agree ref the string that comes with it, I too have replaced with para cord.
Regards
Ardri

subedarmajor

Forager
May 25, 2008
winterton uk
Maddave; a verygood review, I am sorely tempted.
@ Connorav; never feel bad about buying a clipper! I have a few knives (not as many as some) and still love my clipper.

Cheers, Alan.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Maddave; a verygood review, I am sorely tempted.
@ Connorav; never feel bad about buying a clipper! I have a few knives (not as many as some) and still love my clipper.

Cheers, Alan.

Not you aswell!

I am tempted also.

(Great review)

Last edited:

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
looks the bees :) struggle with the need or desire to "It can even be fashioned into a spear with the included cord." you do that and lose your spear, you lose your knife too.... could always use the knife and a fire to harden/sharpen the point of the spear and keep your knife where it belongs, attached to you :)

E

ED-E

Thanks for the review. I read a lot of good comments on the Dajo. I'll buy it for a friends birthday. :)

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
regards the handle

how thick is it would it easily take a double layer wrapping of paracord for comfort?

I have this knife and am mega impressed with it!! I think it would easily take 1 wrap of cord round the handle but not sure it would take 2, it may be difficult to get back in the sheath with 2 lots round it!! Great idea though, I may try it myself!!
Cheers
Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE