Article: Frosts Mora "Bushcrafter Black Carbon" Review

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Thanks for the review, it looks very nice. Any idea how far the tang goes into the handle?
ATB

Kim

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
The more I look at this the more I like it. Thanks again for the excellent review.

ATB

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Thanks Maddave, on the strength of your review mate I went and bought one. Very pleased with it indeed. Yet to give it a thorough testing but I can't see it letting me down.

ATB

HoFFdog

May 20, 2012
The mild mild west!
When I read reviews on Mora knives like this it does make me wonder why would you need to spend £hundreds on a knife for the basic functional 'round the camp' stuff! I've got the Hultafors orange handle knife as a starter knife to learn how to sharpen & to get familiar with using this tool. I picked up a couple for just under £4 each & I've used it fine from making firesticks to skinning & jointing rabbit.

entherder

Aug 11, 2011
Central Illinois
When I read reviews on Mora knives like this it does make me wonder why would you need to spend £hundreds on a knife for the basic functional 'round the camp' stuff! I've got the Hultafors orange handle knife as a starter knife to learn how to sharpen & to get familiar with using this tool. I picked up a couple for just under £4 each & I've used it fine from making firesticks to skinning & jointing rabbit.
Makes me wonder as well friend; I have spent way more than I should only to be disappointed in the results and eventually return to my Mora Clipper. I have promised myself not to do that again! Although the new Mora Black looks tasty, but more like McDonalds than fine dining. I can afford McDonalds!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE