Are Endicotts still doing the Mastino bush shirt?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Vulpes

Nomad
Nov 30, 2011
Cahulawassee River, Kent
I followed the news on the highly anticipated Mastino bush shirt late last year and fancied one myself. Are Endicotts still making them? Or has it fizzled out? I can't seem to find any info more recent than January this year. News on Endi's website seems very outdated too. Would love to perhaps get a hold of one. Is there still a waiting list/deposit system in place?

Last edited:

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
I followed that thread too. Looks like if you weren't on the list, or a reserve, you're probably out of luck. I got the impression they weren't going to do another run.

Mind you , why not call them and ask?!

Vulpes

Nomad
Nov 30, 2011
Cahulawassee River, Kent
That's what I thought too. Looks like they did a couple of runs, but I'd assume that it wasn't profitable enough for them, what with running it through Arktis and trying to keep prices low. I'm going to make an order from them soon for some winterization preparations, so I'll ask. Just seemed like such a great deal and such a unique thing for the price that it was. It would be a shame if they have actually stopped.

hiraeth

Settler
Jan 16, 2007
Port Talbot
Spoke to Kev a couple of weeks ago, in the hope that I could get my hands on one but alas it seems the project has hit a brick wall.

Bartsman

Forager
Jan 5, 2013
Princetown
Endy have pulled the plug on this project.... Yes I know.... Crazy isn't it!!

If anyone wants to breathe life into such a good idea... Keep me in mind as I have fund for a size large and will gladly take the risk on a prototype!

I wait hopefully!

Kind regards,

Simon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE