Arcteryx Bastion Pants (Trousers damnit!)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Last year I purchased an Arcteryx "Conveyor Belt" from Danceswithhelicopters to hold my trousers up. I have had a few Arcteryx bits in the past, mostly from climbing but thought I'd give some trousers a try as they go with the shiny new belt.

A few months ago I purchased some Bastion trousers from here:

http://www.georgefisher.co.uk/regul...teryx-trousers-mens-bastion-pant-32-terra.asp

I figured they were about the same price as my jeans and other trousers and nowhere as expensive as my old fjallraven Vidda trousers so I got three pairs and i'm very happy to report that, after quite a bit of use, they're brilliant.

Some reviews of other trousers have stated that Arcteryx ones are slim fitting and i'm not slim, not even close and these fit perfectly. They feel really comfy against the skin and manage to be light as well as feel hard wearing. The cut is really good for me, never riding down or up and the articulated knee, something i'm usually sceptical of, makes the trousers more comfortable than those without.

In short, very happy. I'm actually going to buy more incase they decide to change the design.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE