Anyone seen Avatar movie?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Me too, it seems so very unlike them.

But if they had interests in the place...its shocking what goes on behind the public eye.

Or is noticed by them, and goes uncommented.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
:eek:
I was going on memory, and I guess my memory has played me false, which isn't usual when it comes to things I have watched, but normal enough at other times :rolleyes:
I could have sworn that NZ forces were mentioned in the video, but if may well have been that they were Austrailian. I know full well that Aussies and Kiwis are not the same:D, and am not usually someone prone to using the terms interchangeably :eek:

You have my full appologies for the gaff. No offense intended!

Moff8

Forager
Jul 19, 2004
Glasgow
loved the film, content was a bit shallow but the visuals were spectacular. I was thinking Dances with Wolves meets Fern Gully but it didn't stop me enjoying the film.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Saw it yesterday and really enjoyed it. Like several people have said I felt the story line was a bit basic but the cgi was superb.

One thing that got me was the crystal they were mining for... 'Unobtainium'???? Come on, couldn't they have come up with some better name that that?

Pepperana

Dec 3, 2009
Netherlands
Good movie. Watch it in a IMAX theater and it was great!

The 3 hours looked liked 1.

Not the best movie all time but certainly a top 20.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE