anyone in kent??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
The walk to the pub was lovely very quiet i supose it was around about a 3k stroll along the riverside. and an awful lot of beer later we strolled back past the hordes of caravans with saterlit tvs neon lights super sized tents with portable picnic tables out side and stepped over the many beer cans till we got to our spot squeezed between the quiet family and the ,pretty sure you guys would descibe as "group of chavs" we restarted the fire rolled out bivi bags and downed all the beer we could so we could pass out as quick as possible.QUOTE]

I’ve been wondering when we would see the first report from the 2010 Bushmoot!!

Stingray

Feb 25, 2009
Kent
I'll recommend them too.
I hope to get out and about over there a bit more in the new year for a few courses or just help out if needed.

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
we dont have regular dates as such apart from the courses. People just say things like "any one down the site this weekend" and it happens hehe As Durulz hinted at we had a good day Sunday shhoting a few arrows, firing the new bread oven and just chillin.

Dec 19, 2011
United Kingdom
Hi i live in Ashford, and am new to this outdoors stuff. i am very interested in learning how to forage for wild foods, and learning to go crabbing, and razor clam / cockle finding. Anybody know any good locations? any advice is gratefully received.

Cheers

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
www.selfemadeknives.co.uk
Nice to see such a healthy Kent community.

It might be worth people noting that The Bushcraft Magazine will be running their fourth annual May band holiday weekend event in 2012 so put the date in your diarys. More details will be released in the new year.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE