Anyone got any spent casings?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Hi all, as per the title I'm after some spent casings that aren't rusty, preferably 9mm but anything around that size would work as long as you have between 4-8 in the same caliber. Deuce deuce would be about as small as I could use but would prefer something slightly larger.

Strange request I know but I'm after these for a project. If you have a few spare let me know and we can arrange a suitable swap. I don't know how hard it is to get something like this in the Uk...

Cheers, Chad :AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Cheers fella, 7.62 would be great! No rush on this, just pm me when you do have time at the end of the month and we can sort it all out then if that's cool with you. Many thanks.

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Nice one, thanks again. That was painless, thought it might seem a weird thing to ask for in England!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
IS there any particular calibres you are after? Straight wall or bottle neck? Rimmed or rimless?

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
IS there any particular calibres you are after? Straight wall or bottle neck? Rimmed or rimless?

I'm not too fussed to be honest as they'll have the primer end cut off and be countersunk, centre fire or rim fire it won't make much difference. I take it you have a plethora of casings Red?

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I have a few thousand that I reload. I'll try to pick up some "waste" ones next time I go to the range.

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I have a few thousand that I reload. I'll try to pick up some "waste" ones next time I go to the range.

I'm in no rush for these due to the amount of projects on my plate but if you have a chance to grab some that would be great. Cheers Red!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE