Any one going to the the bushcraft show 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I managed to take the wife there for the day on my honeymoon last year!!

And for someone not bushy at all she had a great time!!

So much so that she wants to go back but for the hole weekend with the kids!!

Happy days!!

you will have a great time mate.

Atb
Steve

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
i went the first year missed it last year but i am going this year with my son as its not on his birthday weekend like it was last year...
just hope the venue is good the first show at lakeside was ace

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
We went to the first one at Lakeside as it's just down the road.
Hope to make it this year.Are we allowed to bring canoes?
Cheers , Simon

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Tickets already bought looking forward to buying some new stuff for this year and selling some on the bring and buy.

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Just been announced mykel hawke and his rather lovely wife will be there which is quite a thing I think for a uk bushcraft show

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Yeah i just saw that too Andy, it has infuenced my decision to try and get tickets. Or truthfully more likely swmbo will now demand we must go so she can meet Ruth :lmao:

Im sure you will do the right thing and go with your other half just for her benefit lol
I would love to go will have to see what the pennys are like and go for the weekend :)

dobson442

Jan 14, 2013
Derby
Im new to bushcraft but always loved everything outdoors ill be going will start saving now as i know ill end up spending alot

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
ive asked if they can set up a catapult range and they got back to me to say they are working on it which will be good to have somewhere to do some plinking

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE