Another sort of archery

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

boatman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
Helped light the Wicker Man at Tralissick Gardens, Cornwall, with fire arrows on Saturday night. First time shot fire arrows and it is difficult to aim with the flare from the burning tip in front of one's eyes.
10676345_864286130269100_2408221786925357461_n.jpg

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Fire arrows are always fun. Last time I got to use one it was for a film shoot, we had to nock, Draw, and then Hold it while aimed, but *NOT* loose the arrow. Mainly as we had the camera crew in front of us... Having not shot the camera crew, we then still had these big flaming arrows that by then really should have been 50 yards away...

Julia

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Fire arrows are always fun. Last time I got to use one it was for a film shoot, we had to nock, Draw, and then Hold it while aimed, but *NOT* loose the arrow. Mainly as we had the camera crew in front of us... Having not shot the camera crew, we then still had these big flaming arrows that by then really should have been 50 yards away...

Julia

Go on then !which film were you in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Uncredited extra on a sky tv sitcom. Was in shot for approximately 3 seconds. Nothing exciting. Film work is *really* boring. We spent 8 hours doing the same 10 second shot...

J

meh! I'd envisaged a wind swept foot on rock moment.still cool though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE