AngloArms rifle slip

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
For sale is my AngloArms rifle slip. This is a black slip, lined with cream fleece and has a large exterior pocet which is also fleece lined. It is fifty inches long and is ten inches wide at its widest point. It will hold and protect rifles or air rifles of many sizes an has plenty of room for pellets and other tools in the exterior pockets. Please bare in mind that those are the actual measurements so the gun should be a few inches shorter to make sure it will fit.These sell for around £25 brand new, this is in good conditon and barely shows signs of use. I would like £15 for the slip and £5 for postage. I will accept trades but only for a select few items (tweed or moleskin breeks in a 32 waist, 34 would be ok, a canvas game bag, and a lamp able to be mounted on a scope) i would be willing to include extra items for the right deal.

The photos:

imagejpg1_zpscaa00f47.jpg

imagejpg2_zpscabbd0e2.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsde798711.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsd06f67f6.jpg

Any questions don't hesitate to ask, thanks for looking.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE