Amazing customer service

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
I just wanted to let people know that i recieved my bed roll today from military mart, after someone here posted that it was a well priced camp bed. I E-mailed Military mart after not recieving it after 2 weeks, and i have to say, Some of the best customer service i have had in a very long time, i recieved an email back the same morning i sent mine asking me for a few details, which i promptly did, Within the hour they replied, The carriers had not been able to deliver cos they could not find the address (a week ago)!, and told no-one about it!
Military-mart made several calls, and e-mailed me at each stage, the local delivery driver rang me and explained that it was the satnav's fault cos it sent them 2 doors away and they had a different name!:confused:, Look at the house number i told her, and she said , well i went to where the satnav sent me:togo: but 18 hours later it was on my door step!
A big thanks and a thumbs up to military mart, Great piece of kit in great condition!:You_Rock_:thankyou:

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
It almost restored my faith in the human race!
It made a pleasant change to be treated the same way i treat others!!

Roy

Nov 19, 2008
Liverpool
I like Military Mart and have always found the staff to be helpfull. Sometimes when passing i spend almost an hour in the store just browsing. Its now always my first port of call before looking elsewere.

Roy

R3XXY

Settler
Jul 24, 2009
Crewe
That's what we like to see, shame about the utter lack of common sense displayed by the driver. :banghead:

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
Here you are Hugo my old mate! Great bed, think i might sleep on it forever!:)
DSCF0780.jpgDSCF0781.jpgDSCF0782.jpg
Would not want to backpack with it, but perfect for base camp or monthly meets!

Apr 30, 2012
Hampshire
I had trouble with them dispatching my order, after a week of nothing I rang up and asked if it had been despatched. She told me there had been an invoice error and it hadnt been processed. She apoligised and told me she was going to send it next day delivery, which she did but when I questioned the quality of the item after I received and sent them pictures as asked. Over a week now and no reply :(
P.s hi everybody, my first post!

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
Email Dave at dave@militarymart.co.uk He sorted everything out, and he is also a member of this Forum.
My mat was grimy on the underside, but it is used, and has cleaned up nicely with a wet wipe!
I love mine!
Hope this helps

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
For ultimate luxury, put it on top of one of their US Army cots!

I personally hate Military Mart - every time I go on their website it costs me lots of money:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE