Alone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Something to consider. The trail is 75km, a tough 6-8 day slog with some really ugly parts.
This will really give you some BC bragging rights.

Last edited by a moderator:

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
The History channel over here doesn't seem to mention it, unless I'm missing the obvious.

Watching it on the daily motion link above on my iPad and its working out okay. Not watched much, but glad to see there are women on there this time. Be an interesting series.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Just a heads up, season 3 has started in the US.

They're in Patagonia this time.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I queried the history channel in the UK, no reply. I queried the US site who unhelpfully told me to contact the UK, despite me telling them I had tried and had no joy. I hope they get posted up somewhere as I really enjoyed the show.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I've queried the UK site via email and Facebook. I'm not holding my breath but I did enjoy both of the previous series.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Series three episode one has been spotted in the wild at several streaming cloud sites ;)

Interesting group of contenders with the ladies looking really strong favourites to go the distance. As for the blokes I reckon a couple go crazy pretty quick or get eaten by chupacabras.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
And the early lesson, keep your axe sheathed when walking around treacherous terrain. :rolleyes:

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Not saying I'm a know it all but as I watched him using his knife to bushwhack and noticed his axe unmasked I thought to myself, that's going to go wrong.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
I have started to watch Alone series 3, got to episode 7 and no more ���� help!

anyone know another link to watch to the end?

yours in anticipation

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE