Allow myself to introduce...myself..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chris667

Jan 4, 2012
Derbyshire, UK
God, this feels like writing a CV. Here goes!

My name's Chris. I live on my own (form an orderly queue, girls :p) on a tiny, tiny narrowboat on the Trent & Mersey canal.

I was brought up in and love the countryside. I've done plenty of cycle touring, canoeing and camping, although this summer I am going to take the plunge and go canoeing in Sweden (I've done plenty of "wild camping" in so much as having slept in places I shouldn't, but never anywhere really remote like Sweden). I'm here because you all seem like a friendly, knowledgeable bunch and I have lots to learn!

I look forward to getting to know you all.

chris667

Jan 4, 2012
Derbyshire, UK
Hello guys!

David, I'm not entirely sure yet. Probably Svartälven, although I try not to plan too much. My best outdoor experiences are ones where I didn't have a plan first. :)

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
Welcome along Chris. I'd guess you're moored up not too far from me here in Derby!
Not long till we get our canal back!! (20 or so years I'd expect lol)

Köld

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2012
Thule
Hi and welcome Chris - from someone who's even later to be on here than you. Let me know if you would like some company on the canoeing trip. Sounds like it would be a superb outdoors vacation to me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE