Alan Wood / Ray Mears Woodlore knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Joe

Need to contact Admin...
Alan Wood/Ray Mears Woodlore knife for sale. NOW SOLD!

Just testing the water a bit here. Over the last few years I have downsized my life and possessions to spend more time doing what I enjoy. That coupled with a firm interest in making all of my own kit means that a knife that I don't use much anymore is an expensive luxury.

My Woodlore is quite an early model (it's around 9 years old), still with the Alan Wood / Ray Mears engraving and birds eye maple scales. It came with a neck sheath (which I still have) but I made a sturdy but simple leather belt sheath for it a few years back.

I can't deny it's had a fair bit of use from carving to splitting but has always been treated with respect and care and regularly sharpened and oiled. It certainly isn't 'straight out of the box' but it is still a good quality, strong knife and collectors item as I'm sure knife fans will agree.

I haven't got any close up pictures of it at the moment unless you look at my website where it can be seen in part carving a feather stick. Better pictures can be sorted out for any interested people.

So in summary - it's a second hand, used but cared for collectors item that you can have now instead of being on a waiting list and I would be looking for £250 to go towards a trip I'm planning this winter.

Any marks are organic and Kate Moss bought one the other day.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
I thought she'd left him anyway! Thoroughly concur with the sentiment though!!!!!!!!!!!!

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Oh B***er!
Can we just keep on dreaming?
I thought it was close set eyes that were bad!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE