Advance notice to save some pennies:)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
new Airforce Mukluks - big ones - size 12/13 US I think (11ish UK) and I have a pair of new (ex-UK MOD I think) felt liners for them ,,,, If the price is right :)

Cost plus price of airticket to collect them? Seems fair to me!:)

How about £30?

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
I'm back! Items as above brought back.

All the woobies (new) are sold, unless you tell me different, or don't like the price, which is 20 pounds plus 2.50 postage if not hand-delivered..

I have 3 of the goretex US sleepsystem bivvys for sale (like the ones that come with the Tennier modular sleep system) , one of which is already spoken for - price 30 inc postage - 28 if hand-delivered. They look new to me, but I'll sell as just in vgc, but if you're not happy I'll take them back no problem.

I've also got three brand new US Molle Sleep System carriers (NSN#8465-01-491-7508). I thought I was buying the compression sacks, but clearly not! I've taken one out of the plastic to have a look at it, and it easily takes a UK Arctic bag complete with uncompressed stuff-sack. Its not long like a stuff-sack, more "bag" shaped (rectangular) with the Molle straps on it, presumably to hang off a rucksack. quite nifty really. US Army camo - I'll try to get a pic up tomorrow. 16 pounds inc postage, 14 pounds if hand-delivered at a meet for example. Again, will take back if you're not happy with it.

ps - also got the mukluks, Cliff. I'll bring them along to the meet on evening of 25th October, but have to leave Saturday morning to catch a flight to Argentina!

Last edited:

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Sorry if I misled anyone - the full Modular Sleep System has already been booked! The goretex bivvy bags that I have are the outer "shell" of the sleep system, which consists of two bags, a bivvy bag and a stuffsack. Apart from the fact that they're goretex and very well made, I also like the covered 3/4 length zip - makes it easier for old fogies like me to get in and out of it, rather than struggling with the Brit Army bivvy. Hmm - also got a Brit Army bivvy bag for sale, come to think of it!

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Bivi n woobie arrived :thumbup: well chuffed with the bivi. A lot easier to put away aswell :cool: no stuff sac though ?

Can't see what the fuss is wi the woobies, I thought they were supposed to be compact when packed ? Guess ill have to try it a few times as a light top quilt when spring comes around. Great deal Andy, overall well chuffed :thumbup: now where can I stash these for the 'had em ages love' effect lol

*Gets his coat and rushes off to find a us kip bag for sale *?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
I dunno - now he's complaining the woobie is so soft, nicely padded and comfy:)

Told you the bivi bags were ace!

Glad it arrived ok.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I dunno - now he's complaining the woobie is so soft, nicely padded and comfy:)

Told you the bivi bags were ace!

Glad it arrived ok.

:lmao: if I wasn't down wi this blasted chest infection Id be sleeping under the trees in the bivi while its raining :cool:
They are definitely better made and designed than owt else I've bought over the years. I thank you *tips hat*
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Andy, just to say thanks for the Bivvy and Woobie. Chiseller is right, the bivvy is stonking and the woobie is so far turning into a great TV blanket for the Mrs lol. The Arctic mitts were a great bonus buy too. Looking forward to the tent when it arrives :)

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Andy these Yeti gaters are driving me madddddddddddddd,,,,, Its like having a monkey on me back ,,,,,Errrrrrrrr Thay will go on ,,,,,,,Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Twodogs

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE