AA Mini-Maglite clones £1.99 from Sainsburys

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
The title pretty much says it all!

They are aluminium, only available in silver and seem to use the same bulbs as the mini maglite itself.

Overall its not as robust, the spring is smaller, there is no spare bulb space, and the glass is actually plastic but for this price its not a major panic if it gets lost or broken.

The only downside :banghead: is that I was going to put a red lens in it and leave it on my map case for night navigation work, but I can't see how to get it apart, indeed the head seems to be one single part and I can't see how they got teh plastic refelctor or flont glass in!

Apart from that £1.99 + 2*AAbatteries makes this handy to keep as a spare in your glove box, bedside table, desk, map case, rucksack........

JoeG

Tenderfoot
Jul 26, 2006
Nottingham
Cant you get a baby-bell wrapper, put it around the outside and put an eleastic band around it to hold it all. It would mean changing it to normal white light easy and no need to carry a white one and a red one.
I think someone suggested the baby-bell wrapper before.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE