A Winter get together (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi folk, cheers for the comments.

was just having a go at the hand drill set you gave me at Comriecroft meet, oh cheers for the blisters....:35:
Col...

Anytime mate,just becareful when showing other people blisters on your palms and try to explain it away,by saying that you were trying the hand drill.:p

Great pictures. Paul and I were gutted that we were not able to make it over. Ahh well, mayby next year.

Hi CG,maybe just as well you could'nt get over,as you may have been stuck for a few days due to the weather as the airports all closed.As you say always next time.

Good pics ,like the oven ! I have still not used the fish hook, you showed me how to make at cromrie croft but will give it a go when the season starts again .

Jason

Hi Jason,aye let me know how you get on,using colin's hook,as it seems you,ve been doing all the leg work of late :lmao:

Ps did you have to carry him on your back when you did this ;) http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65686

Cheers Stuart.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE