A sleeping fox

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
You mean this is the bag I s**** with in front of my fancy handbag freaking friend?

(Whois not as bad as she sounds; a hardcore outdoor person, but she likes her bags...)

veqtor

Oct 24, 2014
Sweden
It is indeed Fjällräven, a superb Swedish brand that produces really high quality gear. They make really great jackets. I think they invented the use of canvas for backpacks and jackets. Really expensive though.
I've had a Greenland jacket that I've used every day from spring to autumn for 6 years, doesn't show any wear yet.

I don't recognize that particular model though, must be one of their older ones.
Is that leather?

Last edited:

veqtor

Oct 24, 2014
Sweden
Hmm, that's odd. Might be a limited edition. I'd have a look around their website. There are a lot of Fjällräven fanboys (and girls) so you could possibly sell it for a good price, pick up another model that is more suitable for bushcraft duties. Can't really go wrong with their canvas stuff.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Well, I showed it to my Handbag friend and she was delighted. (would have bought it off of me if she had the cash.) So I guess I have a good one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE