A few things I made

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hughewil

Feb 13, 2012
Ohio, USA
I'm not as skilled as most making these things, but I thought I would post up some of my projects.

They are more functional than desirable.

Sheath I made for my Mora Clipper
oldcamera008.jpg

Knife I made from a file
knifewrap001.jpg

A couple of bird and trout knives I made for my mom and dad. The top one went to my dad and was made form 1084 steel, and the bottom one went to my mom and was made from a file.
trout001.jpg

Sheath for my Victorinox Huntsman and a firesteel to wear on my belt when on a day hike.
saksheath.jpg

Mask for my Fiskars axe
axemask.jpg

Medicine bag/Neck kit I made for my 10 year old daughter for when we go backpacking
bag007e.jpg

bag008.jpg

Nessmuk knife I ground from a cleaver that I am giving away on my youtube channel.
knives008.jpg

An old carpenters hatchet I found at a thrift store and modified
oldcamera010.jpg

A tin knife I made form a piece of file
knives003.jpg

Thanks for looking!

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
At the end of the day, what really counts is that you made them. You put a bit of yourself into these objects and people will appreciate that. Does a knife costing hundreds really cut hundreds of time better than the one you made? The important thing is your daughter will wear her medicine bag proudly, because her dad made it. Be proud of your work and give yourself a big pat on the back. You deserve it.

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
At the end of the day, what really counts is that you made them. You put a bit of yourself into these objects and people will appreciate that. Does a knife costing hundreds really cut hundreds of time better than the one you made? The important thing is your daughter will wear her medicine bag proudly, because her dad made it. Be proud of your work and give yourself a big pat on the back. You deserve it.

Well said.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE