A day out hunting. (Viewer discretion advised)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jonbodthethird

Settler
Sep 5, 2013
Kettering/Stilton
May I ask a favour, Jon? Could I have the crows heads, feet and large flight feathers please? I will cover postage of course! :D

You can eat crow, I haven't before but I've never shot a clean one so.. go for it! let us know what it's like!

O my! we thought you couldn't eat crow. So we never did. I've left a good 20 of them for the foxes. And on the target subject I shoot inter postal competitions and club comps. I just like to be outdoors too and shoot moving targets at uncertified ranges. Plus fresh meat, fur for sheaths and the whole hunter gatherer thing. I love it. It's not an age thing really more of a choice I know a 70yr old bloke at the club who goes out and hunts in good weather. Sounds like your trying to make this one a argument like the methanol subject (just pulling your leg) ;) lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Jonbodthethird

Settler
Sep 5, 2013
Kettering/Stilton
Nice haul Jon and a sweet pair of pre-charged air rifles. Wanted a Logon myself, but there was a long wait at the time. Bought a BSA Super 10 carbine instead which is lovely too. You have a good day?, open ground or woodland?

Despite the bad rep the s16 got over the years I've now fired one my self and seen what they are capable of for a year and tbh it's a cracking gun. Just a pain to pump that cylinder up so definitely need a bottle. Other than that he paid a few hundred for it and its hitting targets pin point at 80 yards in prone position. Don't how much further it can go on a accurate trajectory with power. I reckon it's a hitter at 110yards at its max. But we haven't tried it. Since he got a mtc mamba lite it's accurate trajectory it's out of this world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

chimpy leon

Jul 29, 2013
staffordshire
Im gonna have to bag a pigeon - its not my usual quarry but some of the suggested recipes sound great. Crow may take a bit more convincing though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE