A bit of a lurker...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fjord

Dec 28, 2013
Bolton
Morning all,

I'm an outdoorsy-person in his mid-20s who is very keen to 'learn' bushcraft. With a bit of luck I'm going to start spending a lot more time outside but due to work commitments, not driving and an inability to convince my partner to go in to the great outdoors, I'm somewhat restricted. I've been pricing up some basic kit and hopefully I'll be able to escape for a couple of days once the temp starts to increase.

My passion for the outdoors has stemmed from a long career with the Scouts (from age 6 until now) but due to rules and regs we don't have the same opportunity to get out as we did when I was younger...

I'm a short-time lurker on the site but thought it would be useful to register so that I can see pictures, ask questions and hopefully wade in every now and then with some of my - much - restricted knowledge on all things outdoorsy.

I also spend a small amount of time fishing - coarse and fly - and would love to incorporate this into any time spent away.

Would love to hear back from you with any general introductory hints and tips. :)

Fjord

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE