7w torch group buy PART 2.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
1- dave53 paid
2- kimbo paid
3- disherwood paid
4- Chiseller paid
5- Grebby paid arrived
6- SCOMAN paid
7- jiffi -paid
8- Exbomz paid
9-man of tanith paid
10- stingray paid
11- Anzia paid
12-winnet paid arrived
13-Mesquite paid arrived
14-Buckshot paid
15- georann paid
16-swright81076 Paid arrived
17-Pauljm116 paid
18-redandshane paid
19- Bare Bones paid
20- raskusdrotti paid arrived

Last edited:

Winnet

Forager
Oct 5, 2011
Aberdeen
come on guys you can never have enough torches regards dave

Agreed, this morning I set off on the bike and realised I didn't have my front lights. Upshot is that I had to buy a pack of three led torches at Costco as well as this one.

g

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Once again, many thanks for taking the time to organise this. It is very much appreciated :You_Rock_

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Thanks for the quick efficient payments:35:

Got all these ordered and paid for yesterday.As soon as they arrive i'll update the thread before sorting out the 20 parcels:)

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Just to update...
These will be here Monday 19th.i will get them posted out midweek of next week:)

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
The torches are ready for collection but i didn't get time to go and get them:aargh4:

I'll get them tommorow so will get them all packaged up in the next two days,will update the thread when they are posted.:)

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
These are now all checked with batteries inserted, wrapped,labelled and will be posted tomorrow by recorded mail.They will require a signature on arrival.I hope everyone is pleased with there GB purchase,Thanks to all for taking part.

Phew.....that was a labour of love,,never wrapped so many parcels......,the post office will love me!!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE