7w AA cree q5 flashlight* 3 only*

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Ive done a few small GB from the supplier through work in the past and this is the smallest being only 3 of them(sorry cant get more).
Very compact measuring 20mm x 20mm x 100mm and weighs only 33g.Alluminium body,single mode and zoomable taking 1 AA battery,they boast 600lm but doubt thats totally accurate however they do give great light.
I'll supply with a battery and recorded post.These are being sold what i get them for but ive added £2 to cover postage.
They are £14 in total and expect to have them in approx 3 weeks.As there is only 3 its got to be a first come first served basis.

Paypal up front so add your name then pm me for paypal details.

1-
2-
3-

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Heyup guys,
picked these torches up this morning so i'll get them off to you monday morning.Sorry for delay but im sure you'll be chuffed with them.
Just wish i'd have ordered more.Looking into more as i didn't get one,great piece of kit!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE