6" glow sticks...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
Has anybody still not got there's? I'm not disputing they have been sent it's just very frustrating when people have them and I dont. I thought I would get them today seeing as other people received them yesterday. I'm not impatient, I was hoping to use them with one of my group's tonight : ( Hopefully tomorrow fingers crossed

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
picked mines up from the post office (would have got them yesterday)

thank you for the group buy, your effort and time is appreciated

cheers

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Has anybody still not got there's? I'm not disputing they have been sent it's just very frustrating when people have them and I dont. I thought I would get them today seeing as other people received them yesterday. I'm not impatient, I was hoping to use them with one of my group's tonight : ( Hopefully tomorrow fingers crossed

Join the club, no sign of mine yet :frown: which is rather frustrating as they are for someone else who needs them by noon or I'm going to have another 50 glowsticks! Not your fault Simon; but the post office wonder why they are losing business handover fist :cussing:

WolfCub

Forager
Aug 6, 2008
Bucks
Mine arrived today ! Thanks for all the effort Simon .

(I've already been told by my Wife they still have to be used 'prudently' (!) no matter how many I've got or how good the price !!)

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Mine arrived today ! Thanks for all the effort Simon .

(I've already been told by my Wife they still have to be used 'prudently' (!) no matter how many I've got or how good the price !!)

Glad to hear they arrived safely.

The Royal Mail Lottery seems to have been at work again with this tho - The 1st ones arrived last Thursday, and some still haven't arrived, but they were all sent out at the same time!

Simon

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I have a confession Simon, when I got back in from Middlewood on Sunday I told the wife I`d won them in the raffle. :eek:

It was the first thing that came to mind when she said "what do you want all those for ?"

She doesn`t understand my kit collection problem yet.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I have a confession Simon, when I got back in from Middlewood on Sunday I told the wife I`d won them in the raffle. :eek:

It was the first thing that came to mind when she said "what do you want all those for ?"

She doesn`t understand my kit collection problem yet.

Thanks for that - I just spat tea all over my desk.
Have to remember that for the next time I get caught spending on more gear.:lmao:

Simon

Glen

Life Member
Oct 16, 2005
London
They tried to deliver mine last Thursday but couldn't find the bell ( apparently ) so I picked the up today.

Thanks for running this.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE