40 Species and a fox

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nitram55

Forager
Feb 24, 2006
Tamworth Staffs
Hi all

I went out early this morning for a couple of hours round kingsbury water park with my son.
We managed to clock up 40 species of bird and had a great view of a fox hunting along the lake margins.
All that and home for breakfast :D

Martin

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
After cutting the moss, I mean grass, in the back door, my good lady had brought home charcoal for a BBQ. After setting the fire sat down with a wee drink and was joined by a coal tit picking seeds from the bird feeder and a brace of collared doves. Next Libby noticed a mouse scurrying around picking up the scraps. These stayed while we eat dinner and was joined by a coal tit and the blue tits that use our nest box. Back door nature, I love it...
jon

pothunter

Settler
Jun 6, 2006
Wyre Forest Worcestershire
Last week whilst on the coast I saw a board listing the days sightings, nothing new in that, however it did list a 'long poled dog catcher'. I can't find it in any of my books?

Pothunter.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE