30 odd year old Mora!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
Hey guys, ive just added a new album to my FB page. Now ive been trying to trace this now for a while and have even e-mailed Frost-Mora themselves for some info, but ive since had nothing back from them at all. It is a knife i bought myself when I was a young army cadet around 1980, obviously well before the laws on knives came to be. It was called the Scout as i can recall, for obvious reasons when you see it. The knife it still doing well although quite tarnished now, it also had a fore finger hook guard where you will see the insulating tape. And ive scarred the scabbard in a manner that you would do when you were 14! The sheath was tan too by the way. If anyone can help me with finding out any info on this i would greatly appreciate it! Shame i cant get the pics on here though! So it could be possible that i own the oldest Mora knife in the country...Get in...antiques road show here i come!! lol

One more thing! I did check various websites including frosts and moras in search of any pics but there werent any whatsoever!

FB/ Derwent Valley Bushcraft.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
you can post from other host sites, but not directly onto the server unless you pay for subscription to help keep the site up and running, I think thats pretty fair really,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE