3 in 1 camping tool

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pedrodog66

Jun 9, 2014
Dalgety Bay
Awrite me lovelies, up for swap is one of these 3 - 1 camping tools. Basically, as can be seen in the picture, a handled shaft with an interchangeable spade, saw and axe head all kept together in a lovely canvas pouch. Ideal for camping or even hiking, used it a couple of years ago on the West Highland Way, or rather I should say my daughter carried it. This one has a German leaflet with it so I'm assuming the quality is gonna be a lot better than the ones you can pick up on ebay from China. Swaps wise, what you got?

Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
Awrite me lovelies, up for swap is one of these 3 - 1 camping tools. Basically, as can be seen in the picture, a handled shaft with an interchangeable spade, saw and axe head all kept together in a lovely canvas pouch. Ideal for camping or even hiking, used it a couple of years ago on the West Highland Way, or rather I should say my daughter carried it. This one has a German leaflet with it so I'm assuming the quality is gonna be a lot better than the ones you can pick up on ebay from China. Swaps wise, what you got?

How about the cookset here?

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57726&page=313

pedrodog66

Jun 9, 2014
Dalgety Bay
Hey bud, cheers for answering, can't see a cookset on that page, only one I saw was the one by R.Lewis on page 311, stainless with copper bottoms. If that's the one then yes I'm up for that, if not could you post a pic up please. Cheers. Pedro

pedrodog66

Jun 9, 2014
Dalgety Bay
Works for me - look at 3/11/15 at 20.59

Haha, not for me, I've got this on page 24, lol. Page 313 starts on 02-10-2010 17.49 ha! All the threads on this forum are shown from the first post on instead of showing the last post first - weird!
I appreciate the offer but afraid it's not for me, thank you anyway!!:)

Phil B

Settler
Jan 28, 2006
Beverley, Yorkshire.
I'm en route back from Scotland, should be home around 2-3 PM today. Will sort pic then as I don't have the watch with me.
It's a nice easy reader, cacklight plus lume on the hands, does all the usual G Shock stuff re timers/zones/stopwatch etc. 200 m waterproof. Resin strap. Just don't wear it as too many others. Pics to follow.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Haha, not for me, I've got this on page 24, lol. Page 313 starts on 02-10-2010 17.49 ha! All the threads on this forum are shown from the first post on instead of showing the last post first - weird!
I appreciate the offer but afraid it's not for me, thank you anyway!!:)

Settings-General Settings-Thread Display. Set to oldest first.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE