2014 Tickets available for BushMoot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi All, we've got ticket info up on a new site, we've yet to finalise all, the course info yet so that's a section that will be updated soon, other than that all the info should be there, if we've omitted anything let us know and we'll decide if we need to ad it or not.

Thanks all goodjob

Follow the link below...

www.BushMoot.com should get you straight there :bigok:

Last edited:

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Adding extra days tony doesn't work - I just get an error. Using Chrome web browser.

I've added a £100 core package, then gone back to click 'add a day'.

Also there is no link on the £100 core package page - it says 'add them here' but no link.

All looks very professional though!

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Also on 'pick a day' it says:

Ticket sales online have now stopped, if you still wish to attend the BushMoot for any period please turn up and then report to reception where you can pay on site for attendance.
BushMoot 'camping' days run either side of the BushMoot 'core' days. Please select how many days you wish to pay for outside of the 'core' dates of 9rd-13th August.
Days available are* 6th August - 8th August & 14th - 16th August

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Also, couldn't actually check out in Chrome. Wouldn't open the basket.

Used firefox instead, got this error:

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://use.typekit.net/ik/iyW1wtOvpgT2qRwPp20Dh2chlWX_XAUR (lots and lots of random stuff)

But it worked, it was just incredibly slow.

I have purchased tickets, so if Shelly hasn't got the order, let me know 'cos it's definitely gone from the account! :)

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I must say I am impressed by the new Bushmoot booking pages. The Workshops page brings out the value added element of the Moot so much more, excellent. Sounds like a bit of tweaking may be needed for payment but congratulations to whomever slaved over this.

:35:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I must say I am impressed by the new Bushmoot booking pages. The Workshops page brings out the value added element of the Moot so much more, excellent. Sounds like a bit of tweaking may be needed for payment but congratulations to whomever slaved over this.

:35:

Thanks Phil, it gives us a good platform to build on, add info to etc... I'm the slave so hopefully the payment issue is a glitch, i've not had anything back from others yet, we'll se, I might be delving again soon :D

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
This looks a great place to learn, trying to rearrange life and funds right now

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE