2 Camouflague Jacketd

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jonno70

Dec 23, 2023
Cumbria
I have 2 jackets in the usual standard camouflage, sorry I don't know the correct term. 1 fits me I'm 6ft and the other suits a smaller person I would say around 5 ft 8-10. They are genuine issue as they came for someone I know. They have been worn maybe twice by me and my partner.Free to anyone who could make use of them all I ask is you do someone else a favour in return.

Jonno70

Dec 23, 2023
Cumbria
Yes both still available, do want the larger 1 as well ? Her indoors is having a clear out and is on my case to get rid of them both. PM me your details to sort out postage mate.

Reactions: Gazmill and TeeDee

Gazmill

Mar 3, 2024
Barrow in Furness
Yes both still available, do want the larger 1 as well ? Her indoors is having a clear out and is on my case to get rid of them both. PM me your details to sort out postage mate.
That’s great thanks, I’ve been looking at trying to pm you but can’t find where to send you a message, can you point me in the right direction? Maybe send me one and I can then reply to it? Cheers

Jonno70

Dec 23, 2023
Cumbria
Well she has taken the smaller jacket to the charity shop so apologies Gazmill. The larger 1 is still available label says height 200 and chest 116. Not sure if that helps anyone.

Gazmill

Mar 3, 2024
Barrow in Furness
Been trying to reply to your message since yesterday but it keeps saying “server fault”, thanks for the offer but the large will be to big unfortunately. Thanks anyway’s though. Cheers

Reactions: Jonno70

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE