2 9 month old bluebell chickens and a coup

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Hi all,

Strange swap i know but my next door neighbour is just about to move to a new house and he is unable to take his two chickens with him. They are bluebell chickens and 9 months old as above and layers. The chicken coop is only a few months old and in great condition.
I have asked how much he wants for them and he wasn't after anything really just a good home for them. The only thing he would like is a little hatchet for kindling but to be honest ill find one for him if they find a good home.

Very obviously pickup only. So is there anyone local thats interested?

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Let down on this, so still up for grabs if anyone is interested? Have to move pretty quick or the chucks are going to a local farm and the coup on ebay.
Pick up a bargain folks.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Let down on this, so still up for grabs if anyone is interested? Have to move pretty quick or the chucks are going to a local farm and the coup on ebay.
Pick up a bargain folks.

My friend is still interested, if they're still available I can give her your 'phone number if you'll PM it?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE