12th 13th of feb Loch Etive

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
I don't know who's going yet mate , just putting the question out , as for the plan , big fire , tents or hammocks , fishing , people could bring the canoes it,s a braw loch ,, as i say any suggestions welcome

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
I might be up for a wee trip , i just have to talk very nice to her indoors first .

Craig...........

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
dam this looks good anaw gaz!

just too late fur me im afraid as i just granted the wife my company after the other meet was cancelled so it's shoppin & general family business for me.....woohoo!!

i suppose i could work on her & sell the angle that i'd bee oot her hair & she could shop without the toke huffin & puffin fae me.....leave it with me.

wats the travel arrangements/suggestions if i leave agreed as i wont have the car now either....oops back to work boss is lookin this way.

cheers gaz!

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Might be a tall order for me, out camping on the 11th on Lomond, and on the 12th I've been informed by the missus we have plans. On the Sunday will you be staying the night again or just the day/packing up?

windward

Forager
Sep 28, 2006
Edinburgh
Might be up for it...will know more in few days. Will you be setting up camp just off the road or a walk somewhere? Just asking as I'd be bringing the tipi & stove....not easy to carry lol...so more camping by the car style.

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
Might be up for it...will know more in few days. Will you be setting up camp just off the road or a walk somewhere? Just asking as I'd be bringing the tipi & stove....not easy to carry lol...so more camping by the car style.
nae walking envolved mate , well mibbee 2 minutes from the car ...

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
I asked the wife , just about lost me head ! on saturday i am of to watch a gymnastics display -oh what fun again!

But saying that i will load the van up with gear and try and run away afterwards.

Craig.....................

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
My next job starts on the 14th so this week i will have to finish all the jobs around the house , if i want to anywhere.

i better get crackin and finish the kitchen.

Craig...................

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE