10 piece bushcraft kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
If I won the lottery it would not be ten items, it would probably be a warehouse full, I'd play about getting things just right and then settle down to what worked best but here goes tongue firmly in cheek.

1. To begin with a hand crafted knife would be a priority, whether I need one or no.
2. Lifesaver jerrycan, seems quite neat to me, but heck a water company would be even better.
3. Before I forget it, a patch of woodland all of my very own, the better half of the forestry commission would do nicely.
4. A million miles of razor wire to keep the hoi polloi out, I am rich now, and in a class of my own :)
5. I guess a suit or two of fancy tweed clothes and ventile made to measure would have to be in there somewhere, got to dress the part.
6. Must not forget the boots, do you think they are too much?
7. Custom restored series Landie lovingly rebuilt to make Maybach look jealous.
8. Since I am so rich a title and a seat in the house of Lords wouldn't go amiss, I could make my own laws then.
9. Not printable in a family forum.
10. A sense of proportion, I think after all of that I would definately have got beyond where I ought to be and be far too fine to be hobnobbing here.

Perhaps it is just as well I am not rich because I would cease to value the little things that I do.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Well -

1. Knowledge
2. More Knowledge
3. Even more Knowledge
4. The ability to use all that knowledge
5. sensibly...
6. wisely...
7. in any wilderness environment.
8. More time!

I think that's about it. I'm very happy with my hardwear. I would love No.8 so that I can indulge the other seven...

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
1. Nanny for the kids.
2. Chauffeur for the kids.
3. House maid
4. Cleaner
5. Handyman
6. Woodcutter

Then wifey would say " of course you can go play!"

Z

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE