£385 for an AW/WL on Ebay

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Venger

Tenderfoot
May 30, 2005
Nottingham
It's not a lot of profit really, if it's the same knife he won: £329.00
DC3 comes in at around £ 13.00 Firesteel around £7.00
So £349.00 + his profit.

He's been in quite a few WL bids, he won one,as bystander says, 3 weeks ago. (wonder if they know you can order them again in October)

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
He's also selling a wilkinson maple woodlore, and a number of, er, lightsabres.

I kid you not.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
I must admit that I was thinking of putting my Ray Mears Woodlore "T shirt" on ebay...how much do you all think it will raise??? :rolleyes:

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
I think you have all been had!, Ray did'nt use it in the jungle, or Namibia, it was'nt the knife strapped to his bouyancy aid in Canada or Sweden. I prefer one knife I can use anywhere, perhaps a Fallkniven in VG10 or a Gene Ingram in S30V, neither have a problem with moisture or casting a spark with a firesteel.
Neil

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Neil1 said:
I think you have all been had!, Ray did'nt use it in the jungle, or Namibia, it was'nt the knife strapped to his bouyancy aid in Canada or Sweden. I prefer one knife I can use anywhere, perhaps a Fallkniven in VG10 or a Gene Ingram in S30V, neither have a problem with moisture or casting a spark with a firesteel.
Neil

What you would want is an Allan Blade Bushcrafter, maybe with a 3 and a half inch blade and for all round use a blade in S30V steel. Of course you would want it to look nice so a Cocobolo handle and mosaic pins would finish it off nicely.

Okay I admit it . I ordered another Allan Blade knife. Same as my modified Bushcrafter except with a S30V blade. Since I am using the canoe a lot lately and occasionally in the sea it made sense, honest. Oh and will cost about a third of the £225 for the AW Woodlore

leon-1

MagiKelly said:
What you would want is an Allan Blade Bushcrafter, maybe with a 3 and a half inch blade and for all round use a blade in S30V steel. Of course you would want it to look nice so a Cocobolo handle and mosaic pins would finish it off nicely.

Okay I admit it . I ordered another Allan Blade knife. Same as my modified Bushcrafter except with a S30V blade. Since I am using the canoe a lot lately and occasionally in the sea it made sense, honest. Oh and will cost about a third of the £225 for the AW Woodlore

John I already have an order in with Allan for something very much like this and the scandi pack pal the same :D

venger said:
It's not a lot of profit really, if it's the same knife he won: £329.00
DC3 comes in at around £ 13.00 Firesteel around £7.00
So £349.00 + his profit.

I also notice that he has thrown in the Mora training knife, which is truly generous :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE