Wynter Hunter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I've noticed the tip design has changed -from the first being somewhat slightly dropped - to the last two having a proud tip edge ? whats the thinking on that then please?

Dec 10, 2015
South Wales
I've noticed the tip design has changed -from the first being somewhat slightly dropped - to the last two having a proud tip edge ? whats the thinking on that then please?

They all have a harpoon point, looking back it’s just not very noticeable in the first photos. It helps create a thinner area on the knife to assist with penetration.

The wood on that top one is lovely. What is it?
All handles are stabilized birch Burl but that one I added stain to it and sanded some of it away. It soaks into some of the deeper grains.

Reactions: gg012

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE
They all have a harpoon point, looking back it’s just not very noticeable in the first photos. It helps create a thinner area on the knife to assist with penetration.

All handles are stabilized birch Burl but that one I added stain to it and sanded some of it away. It soaks into some of the deeper grains.
It's a good technique, I like the effect

Reactions: SoldierPalmer

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE