Website

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I supect he means the front end website of BcUK.

We had a massive spam/ DOS attack, while the site was /is in the middle of a major upgrade behind the scenes.
Tony had to decide to either slow that down and fix the front end that was causing problems, even though that was going to get upgraded anyway, or just continue with the upgrade and bring it all back on line in due course.
The latter option was the chosen course of action.

When will it be back on line ?..........soonish is the best I can advise just now.

Admin will probably be along at some point to clarify things.

cheers,
Toddy

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
He he, you are :D

Not sure when it's going to be up completely, we had it mostly done when some security issues became obvious - some new software releases were issued etc so we've decided to keep it down and do a few things again so that the whole site is up to date, then it will be longer until we need to do a complete referb again.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
He he, you are :D

Not sure when it's going to be up completely, we had it mostly done when some security issues became obvious - some new software releases were issued etc so we've decided to keep it down and do a few things again so that the whole site is up to date, then it will be longer until we need to do a complete referb again.

As a comparative newby, there's something I'm not sure about. Will the front end have the BCUK shop on it? I keep seeing references to goods available in the shop and am not sure if they mean in the Full member Forum or is there a part of the site I'm not seeing.:confused:

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Thanks Tony.
I've asked several members about the shop, you're the first to reply.
Someone had to ask as sometimes us newbies feel a bit like a numpty for not knowing stuff.
Call me a numpty, DILLIGAF:lmao:
:You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE