Austrailian Hoochie?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

In Wood

Nomad
Oct 15, 2006
Leyland, Lancashire.
Hi
There was a thread some time ago about the Hoochie tarp that Ray uses. I have done a search but cant find the link.:dunno:
Someone listed a company who had them at half the price of Woodlore, anyone remember or can point me to the thread please.:D

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I have one - barely used - that I could let you have at a reasonable price.
PM me if you are interested.
It is a genuine RM Aussy camo one that I got with his hammock system.
PM me if you are interested

Titch

Tenderfoot
Jan 28, 2007
KILMARNOCK
Could anyone tell me the name of the roll out bed (with built in masquito net) ray used last night in the bush tucker man episode. I've been serching the net and I cant find anything that resembles this. :banghead:

madelinew

Tenderfoot
Jun 1, 2008
Isle of Wight
Did seem a bit of a cheat by Ray's standards but then I saw him using a teabag earlier rather than peeling the bark of some tree and grinding it up for boiling.........

crazydave

Settler
Aug 25, 2006
Gloucester
considering the nasty's down there a swag is a good idea. its no worse than bunging a bag and mat into a bivvy and rolling it up all in one :)

theres and interesting one man tent around at the moment that you can also sling as a hammock :approve:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE