Some Of My Leather Work

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
I've been a-making over the last few weeks. Lots of leather bits and bobs.
I'd post some pictures here, only my pictures just never seem to come up. I know how it's done, but they just come up as little red crosses. Don't know why.
Anyway, if you'd like to see them and leave comments (either here or on the blog) then click the link to my blog in my signature and you can see what I've been doing.
Cheers.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Nice blog. I have been given some leather and do feel intimidated by it. I have loads of jobs for it but dont want to waste any getting it wrong.
I feel I just need to dive in.

Don't think too much about what you're doing, just crack on and overcome obstacles as they happen! It'll all work out fine...

Nice work there Durulz, that tankard looks great. Good choice of beverage to break it in with as well!

Last edited:

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
Most tankards do;)

I like the look of your stuff, the tankard especially looks like it was made a hundred years ago:)

Keep up the good work.

Richard

Indeed they do ;) Although a hundred years ago they would have been Birch pitch lined and possibly coated.
tankard2.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE