Stove test and shelter recce (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Looks like a good trip Stuart ,I bet the lavvu was toasty warm with the stove going ,but I am a little disappointed in you ,I thought you would have let your buddy have the tent all himself and you would have slept in the leanto shelter :)

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Looks like a good trip Stuart ,I bet the lavvu was toasty warm with the stove going ,but I am a little disappointed in you ,I thought you would have let your buddy have the tent all himself and you would have slept in the leanto shelter :)

Hi Jason, well i suppose after hanging around with you guys at the last couple of meets, being in heated Tipi's has turned my into a woose, i wil now have to run around the garden butt naked to regain the hardcore survivalist mentality, or maybe not:surrender::D.

Cheers Stuart.

PS well done on the walk mate, you will have to tell us all about it when we next meet.

JAG009

Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Hi Jason, well i suppose after hanging around with you guys at the last couple of meets, being in heated Tipi's has turned my into a woose, i wil now have to run around the garden butt naked to regain the hardcore survivalist mentality, or maybe not:surrender::D.

Cheers Stuart.

PS well done on the walk mate, you will have to tell us all about it when we next meet.
Yip ! it was a great walk very hard going in places but fun ,I will post some pics soon

Elen Sentier

Thanks folks, it was a cracking time.
Hi Mary, regarding the shelter after Wooplaw 25, i was going to take it down, but a few folks who use the place said it would be a shame, and even a couple said they would like to use it, for a try.
So thats why i left it, plus theres alot of artist's who come up and make things and just leave them for others to enjoy also.

Cheers Stuart.

That sounds really good, that artists just come up, make things and leave them. Would love to have somewhere like tthat near me ... am looking! Super pix, beautiful country, must get up there this year if I can :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE