Listed below is a heavily modified A. Wright and Sons Bushcrafter.
- Complete regrind and sharpen
- Bevel polish
- Choil cut back to allow for an additional 6mm of blade edge
- Handle removed and replaced with Ivory Elforyn and 3mm brass pins
- Handle reprofiled to reflect the Woodlore style of handle (on which this knife was originally modelled)
- Handmade custom 3mm vegetable tanned leather sheath
These knives are bombproof users and rarely get the praise they deserve because of the shoddy grinds and poor sheaths.
I'm privileged to have worked on it, and feel that it's been improved 100%.
I'm treating this as a brand new knife, because since the regrind and rehandle work it has not been used. The sheath too is a brand new custom, still a little stiff from finishing!
I'm asking £180.00 to will include UK postage.
Thanks for looking. All questions or comments very welcome.